- Fragile X Association of Australia
A non-profit organization made up of family, friends, therapists, doctors and carers of people with Fragile X Syndrome.
Website , Facebook Page, Facebook Group Address
Suite 6, Level 3, 39 East Esplanade,
Manly NSW 2095
Tel: 1300 FX INFO (1300 394 636)
- The Human Genetics Society of Australasia
- The Murdoch Children’s Research Institute
- Centre for Developmental Disability Health, Victoria (CDDHV)
International Support and Research Networks
- The National Fragile X Foundation (NFXF) – The peak US support and research organization
- FRAXA – The primary dedicated Fragile X research organization in USA
- Fragile X Listserve – an email support and information exchange group for everyone: parents, siblings, grandparents, other family members, educators, and friends. Run by FRAXA
- UK Fragile X Society – provides support and information to fragile X families, promotes Fragile X awareness and encourages research.
- Fragile X Trust (NZ) – provides support and raises awareness in New Zealand